Updated July 24, 2022
Personal Information We Collect From You
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Contact Information, such as name, postal address, phone, and email address.
- Commercial Information, such as information relating to your purchases and use of our Services, including purchasing or consuming histories, tendencies or interests.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system and activity on our Site. We also collect Personal Information concerning your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
- Location Information, such as information collected automatically when you access our Site.
- Demographic Information, such as age or birthday, race or gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, or personal and online interests.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as profiles reflecting your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, attitudes and aptitudes.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your selection or purchase of our Services and to improve the quality, safety and security of our Site and the Services.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions, promote our Services, provide other relevant information, and request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Site, including to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve or repair our products, services or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to: (1) prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, and (2) preserve the integrity or security of systems.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
We strive to retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or as otherwise required by law.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Furthermore, we are directly affiliated with the following websites:
www.pftcollab.com ("the PFT website")
www.englishjunctionpress.com ("the EJP website")
@thenicoexpress (Facebook Media Outlet)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We may also use web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) on our Site, in our emails, and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your visit to the website, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our emails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to our website. Web beacons help us analyze the behavior of visitors to our Site and measure the effectiveness of the Site and our advertising.
We may work with service providers and other third parties that help us track, collect and analyze the information collected in cookies and web beacons. We may combine the information we collect with other information we have collected from you or information from other sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use commercial reasonably physical, technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure of data. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Our Site may contain links to websites or applications hosted by third parties. This Policy only applies to websites and applications within our control and does not apply to any third party sources. Any data collected through third party websites or applications shall be subject to the privacy practices of the third party, and you should review the privacy policies of these third parties prior to sharing any data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Personal Information Concerning Children
Our Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16, unless the Personal Information is submitted with verifiable parental consent.
Updates to the Policy
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and applicable laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” referenced above. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy.